Organic pigment is a systematic project for the coloring of polyalkylene plastics. So what are the basic requirements for organic pigments used in the coloring of polyalkylene plastics? Therefore, these characteristics are important when organic pigments are used to color polyalkylene plastics.
1. Color performance. Pigment violet 19 brilliant purple powder. Can be used for ink, paint, high-grade plastic resin, paint printing, coloring of soft plastic products. Performance: Bright color and strong tinting power. Excellent lightfastness, solvent resistance; no migration. Color characteristics include relative tinting power, saturation, brightness, and transparency.
2. Heat resistance. Pigment Red 122 and Pigment Red 254, Pigment yellow 83 is mainly used in high-end automotive coatings, printing inks and plastics, and mixed with molybdenum chromium orange for outdoor coatings and powder coatings; used in PS, ABS coloring, and also used in polypropylene, polyester puree coloring, resistant to Heat 280 ° C; some can reach 450 ° C. It is used for high-end printing ink and packaging printing ink of laminated plastic film, and has good sterilization resistance. It means that there is no obvious change in color light, tinting power and performance at a certain processing temperature and a certain time. The biggest difference between plastic coloring and ink and coating coloring is that most plastic coloring molding has a heating process. Pigments are often heated during plastic molding to cause structural decomposition, color changes, and affect its light resistance and migration resistance. .
3. Light resistance and weather resistance. Pigment Yellow 139 is suitable for red light yellow of coatings, plastics, and printing inks. Different particle size distributions show different color characteristics. The hue angle can be 78, 71, and 66 degrees depending on the average particle size. The non-transparent type is stronger. Red light (Paliotol Yellow 1970 has a specific surface area of 22m2 / g and L2140HD has a specific surface area of 25m2 / g). Increasing the concentration does not affect gloss and has excellent light and weather fastness. It is used in combination with inorganic pigments to replace chrome yellow. It is suitable for high-grade coatings (auto repair paints), and has a light resistance of 7-8 (1 / 3SD) in alkyd melamine resins. Lightfastness refers to the ability of organic pigments and polymer systems to maintain their color when exposed to sunlight. The main reason for the change of organic pigments in sunlight is the damage caused by ultraviolet and visible light in sunlight to coloring products. Weather resistance refers to the color change of organic pigments and polymer systems under the influence of temperature in nature and rain and dew in Switzerland after exposure to sunlight. The weather resistance of organic pigments includes light resistance, but light resistance does not cover weather resistance.
4. Dispersibility. Dispersibility refers to the ability of organic pigments to uniformly disperse in plastics during the coloring process of plastics. Dispersion here refers to the ability of organic pigments to reduce their aggregates and aggregate size to the desired size after wetting.
5. Migration resistance. Migration refers to the phenomenon that organic pigments migrate from the inside of plastics (structure: synthetic resins, plasticizers, stabilizers, colorants) to the surface or from one plastic to other plastics through the interface.
6. Shrinkage and warping. Crystalline plastics in polyalkylene are usually injection-molded during the molding process, and the molecular orientation in the melt flow direction is greater than the molecular orientation in the vertical flow direction, and a very obvious shrinkage deformation will occur. Organic pigments have an effect on plastic deformation.
7, acid resistance, alkali resistance, solvent resistance (solvent resistance). The stability of organic pigments and polymer systems to acids, bases, solvents and chemicals.
8. Security. The coloring of plastics (structure: synthetic resins, plasticizers, stabilizers, colorants) should meet the requirements of product safety, environmental protection and health, and meet the requirements for the control of chemical substances in the laws and regulations of countries and regions around the world. The so-called plastic coloring is to adjust the various variables (variety, amount) of the selected pigment to reproduce the visual characteristics of known colors, the price is reasonable and feasible, and meet the requirements in processing and product use. This requires multi-industry skills, Know-how and expert knowledge. For the same color, the pigment is properly selected, the coloring quality is good, and the cost is low; the inappropriate color selection, the coloring quality is not good, and the cost is high. Based on ensuring the quality of coloring, it is an extremely important task to optimize the consideration of the comprehensive changes and interactions of pigment application performance, application objects, application formulas and application processes in order to select the appropriate pigment and achieve the optimal coloration cost. Annoying problems.
If you are interested us, pls feel free to contact us. our TEL is 008615958136613 Ms Gloia Xu(7X24hours)