In order to improve the dispersion performance of organic pigments in the use medium (the decisive substance) and make it fully exhibit color strength, excellent transparency, vividness, and gloss, it is necessary to try to prepare good organic compounds with good dispersibility. Pigment product dosage forms. Pigment violet 19 brilliant purple powder. Can be used for ink, paint, high-grade plastic resin, paint printing, coloring of soft plastic products. Performance: Bright color and strong tinting power. Excellent lightfastness, solvent resistance; no migration. There are two main approaches:
First, it is to select a specific synthesis (explanation: combining several parts into a whole) process in the preparation process of organic pigments, add an effective dispersant to make it easy to disperse;
Second, the color medium resin with good compatibility or wettability is used to pre-disperse the pigment powder to obtain a pigment preparation or process pigment. From this, the dispersion property of the pigment can also be called pigment pre-dispersion. Dispersions.
The characteristics and functions of organic preparation (processed pigment) technology can be summarized as follows:
1. Give full play to the adsorption of synthetic (explanation: a combination of several parts into a whole) resin on the surface of organic pigment particles, and use the vacancy effect to make the dispersion have good stability;
2. Adjust the particle size and distribution of organic pigments to change the particle surface polarity;
3. Increase the performance of the organic medium (the decisive substance) of the organic pigment, increase the strength and gloss of the pigment;
4. Pre-dispersion to improve easy dispersion;
5, easy to measure, low or no dust (form: solid particles), improve the working environment;
6. Improve the storage stability of the product. Pigment Orange GP(pigment orange 64) is a substance that can make objects dye. Pigments are soluble and insoluble, distinguishing between inorganic and organic. Inorganic pigments are generally mineral substances. Humans have long known the use of inorganic pigments, using colored soil and ore, to paint and smear the body on rock walls.
Whether it is a specific synthetic (explanation: a combination of several parts into a whole) process formula, or pigment preparations or processed pigments, it can be based on the physical form of the organic pigment as a raw material and the form of the final organic pigment product. , Divided into a variety of dosage forms of organic pigment products. Pigment Red 254 is a powdery substance used for coloring. It does not dissolve in water, grease, resin, organic solvents and other media, but can disperse evenly in these media and make the media color, and it has a certain hiding power.
Different physical patterns of organic pigments include:
1. Organic pigments are added to the resin during the coupling reaction, and the resulting slurry is phase-converted into the resin to produce fine particle products;
2. The organic pigment paste filter cake is subjected to water phase inversion treatment in the presence of additives;
3. The organic pigment dry powder is subjected to water inversion treatment after ball milling or sand milling;
4. The organic pigment powder is mixed with the resin-dry grinding treatment to prepare a dry-ground resin-pigment powder organic pigment preparation.
The morphology of the final organic pigment product may include:
1. Paste organic pigment preparations squeeze water to invert color paste;
2. Liquid dispersant organic pigment preparation, pigment paste (P.R.C), liquid inkjet printing ink, etc .;
3. Masterbatch dosage form organic pigment preparation (MB);
4. Granular dosage form organic pigment preparations;
5, colored tablet-type organic pigment preparation (Chip);
6. Powdery and easily dispersible organic pigment preparation.